AI dominates debate at IPG Autumn Conference
AI’s role in publishing dominated conversations at the IPG Autumn Conference on Wednesday (20th September), attended by more than 400 people this year.
YOU’VE REACHED YOUR ARTICLE LIMIT
Sign in or register for free to unlock 2 articles each month and receive personalised newsletters to your inbox.
Help support our journalism and subscribe with unlimited access.
Subscribe today and get:
- Every issue of The Bookseller magazine
- Unlimited access to thebookseller.com (single user)
- The Bookseller e-edition app for tablet and mobile
- Subscriber-only newsletters
- Twice yearly Buyer's Guides worth £30
- Discounts on The Bookseller awards and conferences