Queen Camilla and Brigitte Macron launch Anglo-French book prize
NewsSep 22, 2023by Barbara Casassus
Queen Camilla © Shutterstock
Queen Camilla and French President Emmanuel Macron’s wife, Brigitte, have launched a UK-France literary prize for young adult fiction.
YOU’VE REACHED YOUR ARTICLE LIMIT
Sign in or register for free to unlock 2 articles each month and receive personalised newsletters to your inbox.
Help support our journalism and subscribe with unlimited access.
Subscribe today and get:
- Every issue of The Bookseller magazine
- Unlimited access to thebookseller.com (single user)
- The Bookseller e-edition app for tablet and mobile
- Subscriber-only newsletters
- Twice yearly Buyer's Guides worth £30
- Discounts on The Bookseller awards and conferences