FutureBook Conference set for 27th November with special focus on AI
NewsSep 22, 2023by The Bookseller Editorial Team
Jasmine Richards, founder of Storymix, accepting her award at FutureBook in 2022 © Asun Olivan
FutureBook, The Bookseller’s annual publishing conference, returns on Monday 27th November, with a special focus on AI.
YOU’VE REACHED YOUR ARTICLE LIMIT
Sign in or register for free to unlock 2 articles each month and receive personalised newsletters to your inbox.
Help support our journalism and subscribe with unlimited access.
Subscribe today and get:
- Every issue of The Bookseller magazine
- Unlimited access to thebookseller.com (single user)
- The Bookseller e-edition app for tablet and mobile
- Subscriber-only newsletters
- Twice yearly Buyer's Guides worth £30
- Discounts on The Bookseller awards and conferences