Cassava Republic Press launches Being Black in Publishing forum and internship
Ebyan Egal, studio manager at Penguin Random House, is one of the publishing experts taking part in the forum
Cassava Republic Press has launched Being Black in Publishing, a month-long initiative aimed at encouraging and increasing the participation and entry of African and Afro-diasporic individuals into the publishing industry.
YOU’VE REACHED YOUR ARTICLE LIMIT
Sign in or register for free to unlock 2 articles each month and receive personalised newsletters to your inbox.
Help support our journalism and subscribe with unlimited access.
Subscribe today and get:
- Every issue of The Bookseller magazine
- Unlimited access to thebookseller.com (single user)
- The Bookseller e-edition app for tablet and mobile
- Subscriber-only newsletters
- Twice yearly Buyer's Guides worth £30
- Discounts on The Bookseller awards and conferences