Springer Nature chief financial officer Vest to step down with Dambeck to succeed
Dr Ulrich Vest
Springer Nature’s chief financial officer Dr Ulrich Vest is set to retire from the company at the end of the year, to be succeeded by Alexandra Dambeck, currently executive vice-president of global accounting and controlling and a member of the executive committee of global healthcare company Fresenius Medical Care.
YOU’VE REACHED YOUR ARTICLE LIMIT
Sign in or register for free to unlock 2 articles each month and receive personalised newsletters to your inbox.
Help support our journalism and subscribe with unlimited access.
Subscribe today and get:
- Every issue of The Bookseller magazine
- Unlimited access to thebookseller.com (single user)
- The Bookseller e-edition app for tablet and mobile
- Subscriber-only newsletters
- Twice yearly Buyer's Guides worth £30
- Discounts on The Bookseller awards and conferences