Scholastic revenues down 13% in first financial quarter reflecting ‘retail softness’
Scholastic revenues were down 13% in the first financial quarter ending 31st August 2023 compared to the same period last year, “partly reflecting continued retail softness, which impacted trade sales in the US and major international market.
YOU’VE REACHED YOUR ARTICLE LIMIT
Sign in or register for free to unlock 2 articles each month and receive personalised newsletters to your inbox.
Help support our journalism and subscribe with unlimited access.
Subscribe today and get:
- Every issue of The Bookseller magazine
- Unlimited access to thebookseller.com (single user)
- The Bookseller e-edition app for tablet and mobile
- Subscriber-only newsletters
- Twice yearly Buyer's Guides worth £30
- Discounts on The Bookseller awards and conferences